« Home | 7-7-7 » | Rimz » | MegaSquirt Reciept » | Memorial day weekend » | High-rez steering box » | Quick update... » | Bling! » | Dumpster Diving! » | Small Update » | First off: LOTS OF IMAGES! I'm sorry to the Dial-u... »

Megasquirt Assembled! (Autobots, roll out!)

I've just finished testing all the parameters with my Megasquirt, and its some seriously confusing stuff the first time you read through it. Part of me is a little worried about buggering it all up, since I really only know carbs - and only slightly at that!



It is a good feeling when all the little bits go together and you see all the lights blinking. I know I've got a crap-ton of programming and configuring ahead of me.



Oh, I'm also under a deadline now. I'm shooting for completion the first week of November, since I have an event to make by the end of the month... This could get interesting...