« Home | MegaSquirt Reciept » | Memorial day weekend » | High-rez steering box » | Quick update... » | Bling! » | Dumpster Diving! » | Small Update » | First off: LOTS OF IMAGES! I'm sorry to the Dial-u... » | A lot of time off this week led me to getting a lo... » | Moving into Joe's house »

Rimz

So, since my OZs won't fit (dammit) i've been looking at other alternatives.

I don't want to go the BBS route... a big hell-no to bottlecaps (no offense to those that have them)... Can't go back to 13" stocks because of the Volvo brakes.

I found these while wandering around online:



15x7, et 35. I'm going to be running some pretty short springs, but nothing like bent struts or coil-overs. If I went with a 195 tire and possibly a 5mm spacer, I'm thinking these could fit pretty well. They're available in Gold, Red and Silver (above) which is what I'll probaly go with.

Not to mention they're only $150/wheel!